Rebecca’s practice focuses on a range of civil litigation and appellate matters in both federal and state courts.
She has represented plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of matters involving commercial business disputes, aviation, products liability, insurance coverage, intellectual property, workers’ compensation, personal injury and wrongful death, healthcare, maritime, and real estate/property. Before joining Tousley Brain Stephens, Rebecca worked as an associate at a Texas litigation boutique firm and served as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. W. Royal Furgeson of the Northern District of Texas. Following Judge Furgeson’s retirement from the bench, Rebecca had the pleasure of continuing her clerkship assisting the other judges of the Northern District of Texas.
While in law school, Rebecca served as the New Media Editor for the Texas International Law Journal and was a member of the National Security Clinic.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law
- B.S./B.A., University of Washignton
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit