Kim Stephens and Paul Moomaw discuss how to negotiate the best resolution to your condemnation case. The attached whitepaper outlines the condemnation process, questions you should consider, dealing with the issues can arise, and how to arrive at the best outcome.
- Assembling your team
- Introducing your property to the condemnor
- Building a case for highest and best use
- Martial takes and special benefits
- Dealing with environmental issues
- Whether and when to grant immediate possession and use
- The 30-day offer strategy
Find the attachment here.